Tuesday, September 20, 2011

To all who come to this happy place, welcome.

Hi there :) I'm Stacey. Just your average girl with a passion for Disney World. I'm glad you've decided to visit my blog and I promise you won't leave disappointed, well at least not if you're looking for an awesome blog dedicated to sharing Disney World adventures and secrets!

I first experienced the magic of WDW at the age of 22 when I chose it as the destination for my honeymoon, and it's been love ever since (with both my husband and the happiest place on Earth!). Now I want to share my extensive knowledge about Disney World with the real world.

My husband and I have had the unique opportunity over the last few years to experience Disney to it's fullest. From sipping champagne while listening to "A Whole New World" played beautifully on the harp at Victoria & Albert's to chowing down on Tye-Dye cheesecake at the Pop Century Resort, we've seen it all, done it all, and LOVED it all!

It's my personal opinion that every family can have a perfect and magical Disney vacation with the proper knowledge and planning, and that's why I decided to start this blog. Too many times I've seen people exasperated by wait times, restaurant lines, and experiences that were booked solid, and thought to myself that if they only knew what I know that maybe their experience would be a little more magical and a lot less stressful. So in this blog I'll go through a couple of my more noteworthy adventures while dishing out some of the secrets that my husband and I have learned along the way in the hopes that you will take my advice and your next Disney vacation will be a truly magic experience that will keep you coming back every year.